Subscribe to the OLSC Newsletter
- Malibu Boardriders "Call to the Wall" July 19-20 2014
- July 30th OLSC general meeting at 7 PM at The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside Harbor
- August 1-2ND Guy Takayama Pro Noseriding and Pro Open Contests
- August 1ST OLSC 30th Anniversary Gala at the California Surf Museum in Oceanside, Ca 6-10 PM
- August 2-3RD OLSC 30th Annual Club Contest and Beach Festival
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday August 27th at 7 PM at The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside Harbor
- September 5-7th Malibu Surfing Association Club Contest
- September 20th OLSC Beach Clean Up
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday September 24th at 7 PM at The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside Harbor
- October (dates to be announced) Swami¹s Surfing Association Contest
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday October 29th at 7 PM at The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside Harbor
- November (dates to be announced) 5th Annual Pacific Beach/Cardiff Surf Club Tourmaline Challenge
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday November 26th at 7 PM at The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside Harbor
- December OLSC Christmas Party (date to be announced)
OLSC New Meeting Location!
Starting on March 26th 2014 OLSC Meeting have been moved to:
The Jolly Roger Restaurant in Oceanside HarborWebsite: http://www.jollyrogerrestaurants.com/ Location: 1900 N Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054
OLSC Contest Photos
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club
The mission of Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club is to promote and foster the amateur sport of surfing with emphasis on good sportsmanship and citizenship, improving the public image of the surfing community and supporting the conservation of the coastal environment. Our goal is to plan, create, sponsor and hold family oriented activities related to the beach and surfing and stimulate public interest in all aspects of these activities, including the history of the sport & beach and ocean conservation.
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club plans on an annual basis, to promote, organize and conduct a longboard surfing competition in the Oceanside area. This competition is open to all longboard surfers of all ages in the community, and is held over a 2-3 day period. Proceeds from the contest, in excess of operating expenses, are donated to select local not for profit organizations involved with amateur surfing competition and with preservation of surfing history and culture.
OLSC 30th Annual Coalition Contest
The Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club’s 30th Annual Coalition Contest is coming August 1-3, 2014 in conjunction with the 14th Annual Guy Takayama Pro Noseriding and Pro Open Contests! August 1, 2014 plan to attend the Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club Gala at the California Surf Museum in Oceanside!
Guy Takayama Pro Open / Noseriding Contest
The Legends of Surf Gala
Where: California Surf Museum
When: Friday August 1 6-10pm
Event includes a meet and greet with local and world renowned surf legends, live music, PuPu's, silent surf auction and wine and beer.
Silent auction boards from Guy Takayama, Infinity and Donald Takayama/ Hawaiin Pro Designs. The event is sponsored by Tri-City Hospital.
Please join us for this very special event! Click Here for more information on The Legends of Surf Gala.