Guy Takayama and Paige Harris Tandem surfing 2002
Subscribe to the OLSC Newsletter
RIP Skydog, your OLSC family will miss you!
OLSC Contest Photos
- Swamis Invitational Coalition Surf Contest 2014
- 29th Annual Oceaside Longboard Surfing Club Contest 2013
- Malibu Content Call to The Wall 2013
- SCLU 2013 Contest - Jerry Swearingen
- Pleasure Point LogJam 2013 - Jerry Swearingen (Paddle Race)
- Good Times with OLSC - 2013
- Malibu MSA Contest - 2012
- Billy at Swamis Contest - 2012
- OLSC in Action
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club
The mission of Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club is to promote and foster the amateur sport of surfing with emphasis on good sportsmanship and citizenship, improving the public image of the surfing community and supporting the conservation of the coastal environment. Our goal is to plan, create, sponsor and hold family oriented activities related to the beach and surfing and stimulate public interest in all aspects of these activities, including the history of the sport & beach and ocean conservation.
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club plans on an annual basis, to promote, organize and conduct a longboard surfing competition in the Oceanside area. This competition is open to all longboard surfers of all ages in the community, and is held over a 2-3 day period. Proceeds from the contest, in excess of operating expenses, are donated to select local not for profit organizations involved with amateur surfing competition and with preservation of surfing history and culture.
Rachael Tilly 2015 Women’s Longboard Champion
Congratulations Rachael Tilly on your World Longboard Title!! Photo: Andrew Carruthers