Hi everyone, this is John Merlino here, the web guy. I wanted to thank everyone for being pro active on getting in the bios, and for those of you have not faced the humiliation yet, get them in so we can have a complete members section. A few small tips for you when planning your bio out.
- Complete the form in note pad or word pad or text edit in mac, don't do any hi-lighting of text, bolding etc, I will take care of these littel details.
- Finish the bio complete, these questions are simple and everyone has answers to them, don't be shy.
- Send me pictures, any pictures you feel comfortable with on the web. If you look at some of the bios you will see that the layout is pretty cool. It tells your story and shows you off.
- Pics can be added at any time so don't hesitate to send more image even after your bio is posted.
- VIDEO! I have just successfully embeded a couple of Facebook Videos on my bio here, Johns Bio so you can see how the video streams. A quick note: I will not be rendering, resizing, manipulating, ripping or producing any videos and they have to be on facebooks profile if you want to show them. What I would need is the embed code from your facecbook videos section for the selected video/s. If anyone has questions let me know by contact me at email@example.com