Subscribe to the OLSC Newsletter
- The Groundswell Society is stoked to announce that the 7th Rincon Invitational will be held the weekend of March 22, 23 2014.
- Big Stick Surfing Association is proud to host the fourteenth annual Logjam! April 26th and 27th, 2014, with both days at Pleasure Point (East Cliff Dr and 32nd Ave, Santa Cruz, CA)
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday February 26th at 7PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday March 26th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- March 22-23 Rincon Invitational
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday April 30th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- May 24-25th Santa Cruz Longboard Union Club Contest at Steamer Lane----PLAN ON SURFING THIS EVENT, WE WANT TO FIELD A FULL TEAM THIS YEAR!!
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday May 28th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- June 14th OLSC Surf and Turf
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday June 25th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- Malibu Boardriders "Call to the Wall" July 19-20 2014
- July 30th OLSC general meeting at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- August 1-2ND Guy Takayama Pro Noseriding and Pro Open Contests
- August 1ST OLSC 30th Anniversary Gala at the California Surf Museum in Oceanside, Ca 6-10 PM
- August 2-3RD OLSC 30th Annual Club Contest and Beach Festival
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday August 27th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- September 5-7th Malibu Surfing Association Club Contest
- September 20th OLSC Beach Clean Up
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday September 24th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- October (dates to be announced) Swami¹s Surfing Association Contest
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday October 29th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- November (dates to be announced) 5th Annual Pacific Beach/Cardiff Surf Club Tourmaline Challenge
- OLSC General Meeting Wednesday November 26th at 7 PM at Hunter Steakhouse in Oceanside
- December OLSC Christmas Party (date to be announced)
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club
The mission of Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club is to promote and foster the amateur sport of surfing with emphasis on good sportsmanship and citizenship, improving the public image of the surfing community and supporting the conservation of the coastal environment. Our goal is to plan, create, sponsor and hold family oriented activities related to the beach and surfing and stimulate public interest in all aspects of these activities, including the history of the sport & beach and ocean conservation.
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club plans on an annual basis, to promote, organize and conduct a longboard surfing competition in the Oceanside area. This competition is open to all longboard surfers of all ages in the community, and is held over a 2-3 day period. Proceeds from the contest, in excess of operating expenses, are donated to select local not for profit organizations involved with amateur surfing competition and with preservation of surfing history and culture.
OLSC 30th Annual Coalition Contest
Mark your Calendars!!
The Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club’s 30th Annual Coalition Contest is coming August 1-3, 2014 in conjunction with the 14th Annual Guy Takayama Pro Noseriding and Pro Open Contests! August 1, 2014 plan to attend the Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club Gala at the California Surf Museum in Oceanside!