Subscribe to the OLSC Newsletter
Schedule of events:
- OLSC June Meeting--June 26, 2013
- MBC "Call to the Wall"--July 13-14, 2013
- OLSC July Meeting--July 31, 2013
- OLSC 29th Annual Club Contest--August 10-11
- Guy Takayama Pro Contests--August 9-10, 2013
- OLSC August Meeting--August 28, 2013
- Malibu Surfing Association Club Contest-- Sept. 7-8, 2013
- OLSC Sept Meeting--September 25, 2013
- OLSC October Meeting--October 30, 2013
- Pacific Beach/Cardiff Surf Club Contest--November 2-3, 2013
- OLSC November Meeting--November 27, 2013
Just a Reminder!
The June meeting on the 26th will be at Breakwater.. FREE PIZZA AND BEER to 2013 paying members and volunteers of the 4th Annual Beer Fest.
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club
The mission of Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club is to promote and foster the amateur sport of surfing with emphasis on good sportsmanship and citizenship, improving the public image of the surfing community and supporting the conservation of the coastal environment. Our goal is to plan, create, sponsor and hold family oriented activities related to the beach and surfing and stimulate public interest in all aspects of these activities, including the history of the sport & beach and ocean conservation.
Oceanside Longboard Surfing Club plans on an annual basis, to promote, organize and conduct a longboard surfing competition in the Oceanside area. This competition is open to all longboard surfers of all ages in the community, and is held over a 2-3 day period. Proceeds from the contest, in excess of operating expenses, are donated to select local not for profit organizations involved with amateur surfing competition and with preservation of surfing history and culture.